The Lexus GX470 and GX460 both make great towing vehicles but having the right equipment is necessary for safe and comfortable towing – this starts with a good trailer hitch. Whether you are towing an overland trailer, off road trailer, boat trailer or just a bike rack or cargo rack if you don’t currently have a trailer hit you’ll need to install one. Check out this popular model from Curt, a trusted manufacturer of trailer hitches.
Whether you’re towing a boat, towing a cargo carrier or just need to tow your tailgating gear, this CURT Lexus GX460 class 3 trailer hitch will deliver dependability and versatility. This stout, heavy-duty vehicle hauler features a 2-inch x 2-inch receiver tube and can accept a ball mount or other accessories. It’s also rust-resistant, chip-resistant and UV-protected and black powder coat for extra durability.
This hitch is rated for 5,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 500 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component). Constructed with corrosion-resistant materials and superior powder coat finish, this hitch protects against rust through the use of advanced technology that coats both sides of the metal. It’s capable of pulling up to 5,000 lbs. with ease and can be used in conjunction with a ball mount, cargo carrier or bike rack to haul extr a gear
Don’t compromise form for function. With a lightweight, sleek design and all-metal components, this class 3 hitch is an easy fit with your vehicle
– Page Contains Affiliate Links – Why? (click here to expand)We lose money every month producing the TX:GX Overland website and YouTube channel. Creating content takes time and money – we have to pay for:
- Website and WordPress hosting
- Trip videos that cost money for fuel, admissions fees at parks/events, and wear and tear on our vehicle
- An enormous amount of our time producing this site and the videos (I won’t even begin to calculate that cost!)
– Who Our Affiliate Links Benefit (click here to expand)TX:GX Overland is about experiencing the outdoors and doing so in a responsible, sustainable way. Without the trees, the forests, the clean babbling brooks and the open trails we enjoy while overlanding we simply couldn’t exist. Therefore, we are committed to helping organizations that support our outdoor adventures. Though we do not make a profit from the TX:GX Overland website or YouTube channel we still make donations to worthwhile causes. We make donations to the following organizations:
- Tread Lightly