Editorial content only. TX:GX Overland has no affiliation with this vendor. No representations made or warranties or liability implied. Please refer to terms of service.
Looking for Lexus GX460 front end and off road protection but not ready to cut body panels or make extensive customizations? NYTOP now offers a 2014-Current Lexus GX460 Bull Bar Kit that does not require and cutting, welding or modifications to existing body panels. It provides frontal impact protection to bumper and radiator components.
Engineered in the USA, the 2014-Current Lexus GX460 Bull Bar Kit mounts to the “main rail as well as the bumper beam, providing protection to the OEM bumper and recovery towing points.” Made from 1/8 inch – 3/16 inch high-strength steel, the bull bar will provide protection on the trail as well as on the paved road. According to the manufacturer, the design will not interfere with or prevent existing safety features. Convenient features include mounting holes for 13-slot accessory rails making it easy to attach your off road accessories.
The NYTOP Lexus. GX460 Bull Bar Kit is a convenient option for installing frontal protection with ease and without requiring cutting body panels. At a price of $1,199.99 it’s not cheap, but still less than similar front protection that does require cutting and customization. Check it out today at: https://www.nytop.store/2014-current-lexus-gx460-bull-bar-kit.
– Page Contains Affiliate Links – Why? (click here to expand)We lose money every month producing the TX:GX Overland website and YouTube channel. Creating content takes time and money – we have to pay for:
- Website and WordPress hosting
- Trip videos that cost money for fuel, admissions fees at parks/events, and wear and tear on our vehicle
- An enormous amount of our time producing this site and the videos (I won’t even begin to calculate that cost!)
– Who Our Affiliate Links Benefit (click here to expand)TX:GX Overland is about experiencing the outdoors and doing so in a responsible, sustainable way. Without the trees, the forests, the clean babbling brooks and the open trails we enjoy while overlanding we simply couldn’t exist. Therefore, we are committed to helping organizations that support our outdoor adventures. Though we do not make a profit from the TX:GX Overland website or YouTube channel we still make donations to worthwhile causes. We make donations to the following organizations:
- Tread Lightly