The Ineos Grenadier, tailored for overlanders, has unveiled pricing and availability details for North America. Starting at $71,500, pre-orders will begin on May 31st, with deliveries slated for Q4 2023. Two Belstaff Editions, Trialmaster and Fieldmaster, will be offered, featuring various enhancements.
Ineos has prioritized comprehensive support, including a nationwide dealer network and hand-picked remote service centers. The Grenadier’s competitive pricing positions it favorably against similar vehicles in the market, such as the Land Cruiser 200 Heritage, Land Rover Defender 130 Outbound, and Mercedes G-Class G550. With its durability, reliability, and purposeful design, the Grenadier aims to be the go-to choice for overland adventures. The classic styling, similar to that of the old Land Rover Defender 110, will no doubt strike a chord with those who always wanted one, but could never get one in America.
Ineos Grenadier Off Road Specifications
|Ramp Breakover Angle||28.2|
|Front Axle Articulation||9|
|Rear Axle Articulation||12|
|RTI (20 degree ramp)||585|
– Page Contains Affiliate Links – Why? (click here to expand)We lose money every month producing the TX:GX Overland website and YouTube channel. Creating content takes time and money – we have to pay for:
- Website and WordPress hosting
- Trip videos that cost money for fuel, admissions fees at parks/events, and wear and tear on our vehicle
- An enormous amount of our time producing this site and the videos (I won’t even begin to calculate that cost!)
– Who Our Affiliate Links Benefit (click here to expand)TX:GX Overland is about experiencing the outdoors and doing so in a responsible, sustainable way. Without the trees, the forests, the clean babbling brooks and the open trails we enjoy while overlanding we simply couldn’t exist. Therefore, we are committed to helping organizations that support our outdoor adventures. Though we do not make a profit from the TX:GX Overland website or YouTube channel we still make donations to worthwhile causes. We make donations to the following organizations:
- Tread Lightly