It’s spring time and that means camping! Time to freshen up your camping gear so bust out that rubber storage container in the garage and remember what broke or wore out last season that needs replacing. Also check out this list of amazing camping equipment for Spring 2023:
First off let’s upgrade that tent to something sure to keep your campers happy. The Gazelle Tents T4 Pop-Up Portable Camping Hub Tent. It takes on 90 seconds to setup, includes a detachable floor to make shaking the dirt out easier, and the 300 denier Oxford weave material is waterproof. With a large footprint, straight walls and a high ceiling – you won’t have to crouch over like bigfoot to walk inside.
Next, we have the BioLite FirePit+. Not only is this a great way to stay warm on chilly nights, it also doubles as a grill for your favorite camping meals. But wait, there’s more! The BioLite FirePit+ also has a built-in fan that allows for smokeless flames. Say goodbye to those pesky tears caused by smoke blowing in your face. Plus, it has a rechargeable battery that can last up to 30 hours. So you can roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories to your heart’s content.
Now, let’s talk about the best way to enjoy a nice cold one after a long day of hiking. The YETI Rambler Colster is the answer to all of our beverage-related problems. It’s designed to keep your drinks cold for hours, even in the hottest temperatures. Plus, it’s easy to use and fits most standard-sized cans and bottles. No more lukewarm beer or soda for us. And let’s be real, a cold drink after a day in the sun is like a hug in a can.
For those of us who love to cook outdoors, the Jetboil Flash Cooking System is a game-changer. It’s a compact stove that boils water in just under 100 seconds (yes, you read that right). It’s perfect for making your morning coffee, cooking up a pot of chili, or even heating up some soup. Plus, it’s lightweight and easy to carry, making it the perfect addition to any camping trip.
And of course, we can’t forget about the sleeping bag. The Teton Sports Tracker Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag is the ultimate in comfort and warmth. It’s designed to keep you warm in temperatures as low as 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, it’s lightweight and easy to pack, making it the perfect addition to any camping trip. And the best part? It comes with a compression sack, making it easy to store when you’re not using it.
Last but not least, let’s talk about lighting. The LuminAID PackLite 2-in-1 Phone Charger is the perfect way to light up your campsite and keep your phone charged. It’s a portable, solar-powered lantern that can also charge your phone (because we all know how quickly our phone batteries die in the great outdoors). Plus, it’s waterproof and lightweight, making it easy to carry on your adventures.
– Page Contains Affiliate Links – Why? (click here to expand)We lose money every month producing the TX:GX Overland website and YouTube channel. Creating content takes time and money – we have to pay for:
- Website and WordPress hosting
- Trip videos that cost money for fuel, admissions fees at parks/events, and wear and tear on our vehicle
- An enormous amount of our time producing this site and the videos (I won’t even begin to calculate that cost!)
– Who Our Affiliate Links Benefit (click here to expand)TX:GX Overland is about experiencing the outdoors and doing so in a responsible, sustainable way. Without the trees, the forests, the clean babbling brooks and the open trails we enjoy while overlanding we simply couldn’t exist. Therefore, we are committed to helping organizations that support our outdoor adventures. Though we do not make a profit from the TX:GX Overland website or YouTube channel we still make donations to worthwhile causes. We make donations to the following organizations:
- Tread Lightly
4×4 Off Road Overland Equipment